среда, 30 июля 2014 г.

download My Netflix Q Donate apk free


My Netflix Q Donate

Entertainment



Download .apk

A simple app to manage your Netflix queues (donation version).


Features:

-Ability to manage disc and instant queues

-Search for titles

-View Netflix recommendations

-Browse titles by category

-Rate titles

-No ads


This app is identical to the free "My Netflix Q" app, except that I get a small donation from this one :). Thank you!!


NOTE: Currently Netflix is not returning information for some account types. Unfortunately Netflix has discontinued support for 3rd party apps, so this may or may not get resolved. Sorry!


Email me with problems / suggestions!
























Download .apk





























Photos also starts 10 must-see films at the Telluride Film Festival , Venice Film Festival, with a trimmer lineup Kate Hudson, Naomi Watts kick off Venice Film Festival in style Philip Seymour Hoffman will be in Toronto, but not in ' The Masterplan ' free My Netflix Q Donate 1.20 torrent download .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий