вторник, 29 июля 2014 г.

download DSLRs Remote (Samsung with IR) APK


DSLRs Remote (Samsung with IR)

Photography



Download .apk

you have to enable the IR receiver in your dslr before you start using this app ,if you Dont know how search" how to use you market remote" then start using this app, please dont rate unless you are sure or contact me and I will help you.


Works with:

Samsung Galaxy S4

Samsung note 3

Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom

Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active

Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200

Samsung Note 8.0


currently does not work with:

Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini




Fire your DSLR shutter using the built-in infrared port on the Samsung devices. this app is extreme simple just slide right or left until you find your DSLR brand and the supported cameras is:

- Canon

- Nikon

- Sony alpha

- Pentax

- Olympus

- Mintola

- Fuji


if there is any problem using this app please feel free to contact me any time.
























Download .apk





























If Eddie Murphy really planning to turn around and pull a performance that lives up to the original three, I really do not see this as well download DSLRs Remote (Samsung with IR) 4.3 for free . The idea of Beverly Hills Cop IV is hard enough to believe anyway. Because of all the other films from the 80's to return from the dead, is one that had been a trilogy and did not begin to be so memorable. Maybe I'm not the biggest fan to begin from Beverly Hills Cop, but this is one of the few projects that I am definitely not. Brett Ratner and Eddie Murphy can actually successfully revive the Beverly Hills Cop franchise?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий